Applicants are now been invited to apply for the Aberystwyth University Abergrad Scholarships 2021. The aberystwyth university scholarships are open for students from the UK/EU and any part of the world. It is a spectacular program carefully cut-out for both full and part-time students to apply.
The Aberystwyth University Abergrad Scholarships 2021 is targeted to attract the most talented students from across the world. It is designed to encourage these smart students for considering studying at Aberystwyth by covering their education expenses.
About Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University is a public research university founded in 1872 as University College Wales. The university offers learning opportunities for students with various degree programs in different fields – undergraduate degrees and post-graduate degrees
Aberystwyth university courses
Aberystwyth university offers major courses both at the undergraduate degree and post graduate degree levels. To see the Aberystwyth university courses click here
Why choose Aberystwyth University to study?
AU is the first university to be awarded the prestigious award of “University of the year for teaching quality”. This prestigious award was awarded to Aberystwyth university by The Times/Sunday Times Good University Guide for two consecutive times (2018 and 2019). It is the world’s first university award with plastic-free university status.
Benefits of the Aberystwyth University Scholarship
The benefits of the Aberystwyth university scholarship include:
- Aberystwyth University Abergrad Scholarship scheme will cover all modes of study as full-time, part-time, and distance learning. But the program will do not include staff candidates.
- Candidates who hold first-class bachelor degree will get 20% to waive in their tuition fee.
- Holders of Second Class degrees are eligible for a grant worth 10% of the taught master tuition fee.
Aberystwyth University Abergrad Scholarships 2021 – Quick Facts
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: July 30
- University or Organization: Aberystwyth University
- Department: N/A
- Awards: 10% to 20% waive in tuition fee.
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
Aberystwyth University Abergrad Scholarships Eligibility
Eligible Countries: Students from all part of the world are eligible to apply.
Eligible Course or Subjects: The program will be awarded for undergraduate courses in any subject
Aberystwyth University Abergrad Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the Aberystwyth university abergrad scholarships are as follows:
- candidate Must be UK/EU and International students.
- Must hold at least a 2:2 undergraduate degree from Aberystwyth University to be considered eligible for the Aber- Grad Scholarship.
- The Scholarship is open to UK, EU and International students. You must hold at least a 2:2 undergraduate degree from Aberystwyth University to be considered eligible for the AberGrad Scholarship. The scheme covers all modes of study (full-time, part-time and distance learning) but does not cover staff candidates.
- If you hold a First Class Bachelors (Hons.) degree, then the scholarship will represent a discount of 20% of your tuition fees. Holders of Second Class degrees are eligible for a scholarship which will represent a 10% discount on your Taught Masters tuition fee.
- To be considered for the AberGrad Scholarship, an Application for an eligible course must be received by 31st July 2021. You do not need to apply separately for this loyalty discount. It is automatically awarded to students on enrolment where eligible.
- Applicants may only hold the AberGrad Scholarship with other funding providing as the combined amount does not exceed 50% of the Master’s tuition fees. Please note that the regulations of other scholarships often prevent them from being held with other awards. It is the applicants’ responsibility to check this. Loans are not treated as scholarships for this purpose.
- How to Apply for the Aberystwyth University Abergrad Scholarships: Applicants do not need to apply separately for this discount as it is automatically awarded to students on enrolment. To apply for admission, applicants must submit an online application and get enrolled in their chosen course.
- Supporting Documents: References, Copies of University transcripts and Degree certificates, Personal statement within 1-2 A4 pages, Research proposal (for MPhil/ PhD applicants only), Curriculum Vitae (for Courses that require professional work experience), and English language certificates
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary depending on the course which you are applying for. In this regard, you can get detailed information here.
- Language Requirement: Applicants will need to show evidence of sufficient knowledge of the English language. Check full English language requirements here.