If you have an account with first bank and you want to access them through internet better register for online banking through this guide and steps . All first bank customers are advice to register or set up internet banking by reading up this step.
Do you know since i started banking with First bank , i have not visited their office for any reason ? I opened account through here , transfer and receive money , pay bills , check account details , get loans and more from online banking.
Online banking and internet banking are the same thing. For anyone who is asking about the different from them, they are the same. Register with this amazing bank once you are staying in Nigeria or Africa country where they operates , and wants to access your bank account online . Whether you run savings , current nor domiciliary account , access your account from here.
Before we show and disclose how to register for online banking , we will like to give full first bank of Nigeria review , Reasons for creating this company and help they have done to people who have an account with them.
First Bank of Nigeria is also called First Bank . It is a popular Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company. The company headquarter is situated and located in Lagos , Nigeria.
The bank is seen and ranked as the biggest bank in Nigeria , due to their total deposits and another gross earnings . As it stands now , its earliest bank in Nigeria so far . First bank of Nigeria operates and works a network more than 750 business locations across the whole of Africa . First bank of Nigeria has some offices and representatives in United Kingdom Abu Dhabi, Beijing and Johannesburg .
First bank has done great in employing over millions of workers and they are known for paying workers . First bank deals and specializes in retail banking services and also has largest retail client which are base in Nigeria. Online banking is a platform created by the company for customers to use to connect them from different parts of Africa .
First Bank Nigeria Online Banking Registration – Step By Step Guide
Follow this guide and procedure to register for online banking. Online banking is also known as internet banking. Enjoy .
- Go to firstbanknigeria.com.
- Once it opens , on self service side on the homepage , Tap Internet Banking Login button .
- Tap on neither Retail User login or Corporate User login.
- Next step is , key in User ID or Corporate ID and User ID.
- Last step is put your Password and tap Login button.
First Bank Nigeria Account Opening
Here is the different ways to open account , if you can not go to their nearby branches .
- Lets start by dialing *894*0# on your phone .
- Customers can as well downloading the FirstMobile App.
- Customers can also locate nearest Firstmonie Agent.
- Another and easiest way is to see FirstBank ATM . Its easy and fast as well . But we advice you to go or enter their office , if you can go to their ATM machine .
- My dear go to any closest FirstBank Branch.
- And last way to open an account is to download individual account opening form.
First Bank Nigeria mobile Transfer Activation Process
For any customer who wants to send money with phone.
- First thing is dial *894*Amount*Account Number#.
- Then choose beneficiary bank.
- Another step is to confirm or check the amount you want to transfer .
- And put beneficiary name. The person you want to send the money to.
- Put the five-digit PIN for yourself .
- Another step is to choose account to debit for .
Thanks . Enjoy banking with First bank.
Drop your comments inside the empty box for quick reply .