Free-Basic-Mess Scholarship At Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IITK) is your best opportunity to gain skills and knowledge for the next step in your chosen career. The award is accessible for Indian students beginning from the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the institute in India.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh that was founded in 1959. It is one of the first Indian Institutes of Technology.
Why Free-Basic-Mess Scholarship At Indian Institute of Technology?
The college is also famous for its exceptional work in research and development. Most of the research and development are done by its students. Its campus is full of greenery and provides the best facilities to the students.
Free-Basic-Mess Scholarship At Indian Institute of Technology
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IITK) is one of the premier institutes in the country spread over an area of 430 hectares. The institute was established in 1959 under the technical assistance of the Kanpur-IndoAmerican program – KIAP and since then is committed to excellence in education, research, and innovation.
IIT Kanpur is academically organized into 18 academic departments and 5 interdisciplinary programs. The institute offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and Ph.D. Degree courses through 10 engineering, 2 humanities, 5science, and 1 management department(s).
IITK provides a creative and dynamic learning environment to its students and strives to bridge the gap between academia, industry, and society. The institute makes immense efforts to reach each of its students to the last mile. The course structure at IITK is very liberal and allows students to choose courses of their own choice and expand their horizons.
As a result, IITK is often the first choice of the top-ranked industries and research organizations to meet their hiring requirements. The institute fosters an entrepreneurial spirit and leadership qualities among our students. A total of 61 companies are currently incubated at Startup Innovation and Incubation Centre (SIIC), IIT Kanpur and 62 have graduated so far.
Research at IIT Kanpur
The research at IIT Kanpur is driven by intellectual curiosity and a commitment to excellence. From installing the first supercomputer in an academic institution in the country to the seminal discovery of an algorithm for prime number testing, IIT Kanpur has led the way in creating new paradigms of research.
IIT Kanpur always tries to employ its scientific knowledge in developing sustainable research solutions for the benefit of the India. The institute houses a modern flight laboratory with a functional runway and the National Wind Tunnel Facility. Also, the National Center for Flexible Electronics established at IITK in 2014, acts as a nodal point to bring academia, industry, and research organizations under one umbrella.
The faculty, staff, students and alumni of IIT Kanpur have always worked towards the benefit of society and will continue to do so in the future.
Benefits of the Free-Basic-Mess Scholarship At Indian Institute of Technology
The Indian Institute of Technology will provide the fund for needy students.
- Course Level: Bachelors or masters
- Application Deadline: Annual programme; closing date is April 15 annually
- University or Organization: IIT Kanpur
- Department: NA
- Award: Fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
The award can be taken in India.
Free-Basic-Mess Scholarship at Indian Institute Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from India.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in any subject.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The students belonging to SC/ST categories only are eligible to receive the FBM scholarship.
- Total Family Annual Income (Gross Income) of the student from all sources should be less than 4.5 lacks.
FBM Scholarship At Indian Institute of Technology
- How to Apply for the Free-Basic-Mess Scholarship at Indian Institute of technology: For empowering with this educational award, applicants have to take admission in the undergraduate or master’s degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your results of the previous qualification, copy of id and other documents asked by the university at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, aspirants must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievements.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in both Hindi and English language.
Editor’s Recommended Articles
- ROTC Scholarship for Military Students 2021 and 2022
- 2021 List of Pharmacy Schools That Don’t Require PCAT
- The 10 Best Film schools in Texas – 2021 Ranking
- Best Tablets for Students: Tablets für Studenten
- Civil Engineering Vs Computer Science 2021
- UCW L.O.V.E. Canada Undergraduate Funding 1
- Bidikmisi Scholarships At Ten November Institute 1
- International Lynn University Conservatory Of Music 1
- VLIR-UOS International Scholarships in Belgium 1
- Gonzaga Graduate School Of Business Scholarship: Covers 50% Tuition
64 Comments on “Free-Basic-Mess Scholarship At Indian Institute of Technology”
Citalopram Purchase With A Mastercard