Gmail two factor authentication is the only way to secure email account. There are many mail service but Gmail or Google mail is seen as number one leading email . One good thing one will benefit after setting up two factor authentication on Gmail is that it will be highly secured and protected . No one can access or hack your account . Gmail Two Factor Authentication Set up .
There are many mail service today , main reason people likes and admire Gmail is due to astounding services they offers to users . Two factor authentication is like two step verification . It means apart from your username and password , there are some other steps to be followed in order to access or login to your account. It makes your account to be highly secured from hackers .
Benefits of enabling two factor authentication are bigger than not enabling it. Though , sometimes it can hard for you because to access your email service will be hard. We will show you a guide and step to make it easy for you to access after setting up Two Factor Authentication .
How to Turn or Enable Two Factor Authentication on Gmail
- Login Gmail.com with any available browser . Meaning you need to access account first.
- Tap on account photo on the page or access the icon which appears on blue at upper right-hand corner on the page .
- Select or choose Account.
- Move down to Signing In page on the mail account , then am sure you will see something like 2-Step Verification which comes as “Off.”
- Tap on 2-Step Verification. From this step am sure it will be enabled or turn on for usage .
Tons of questions has been asked , whether Google allows users to make use two–factor authentication, just know it default , best way is Google Prompt. Try to access or manage Google account on myaccount.google.com with any available browser or computer.
Please anyone who is using or managing google platform , needs to secure and protect their account , not just only Gmail service . Either you are using Google Adsense , Google Translator , Google Search Console and more . Secure it very well from this procedure .
How to Set up Two Factor Authentication on Gmail
- First step is to access Google 2–Step Verification.
- Tap on the ‘Get Started’
- Tap on the ‘Get Started’
- Access your Gmail.com.
- Tap turn on 2 step verification on the page
- Enter a phone number below the “Voice or Text Message” . It will come on the option side .
- Next step is to tap on the ‘Send code’
- Please put verification code which is sent from Google company .
- Tap on the ‘Done’ button on the page .
- Try to connect ‘Trust this computer’ in case you are using a good system or computer trusted.
- Another step is to click or tap ‘Next’
- Last step is to ‘Confirm’ the turn on 2-step Verification . My dear enjoy your email service from this step and procedure .
Please do yourself good to enjoy this best and amazing platform created by Google . Secure and protect Gmail from two factor authentication set up .
For any comments or questions , use the empty box for quick reply from us . Thanks !