Google Two-Step Verification Set up is the only way to secure and protect your account online . There are tons or many hackers who can easily access your Google account , with this extra security layer , am sure your Computers , Android , iPhone and ipad are highly secured to browse online through this wonderful platform created by Google .
Through this page , we will show you how to set up Google two step verification on the available devices . The way laptop and mobile devices access Google are not the same . So we will give you full account on how to secure and protect Google account online .
Anyone who is asking about Google authenticator barcode , google backup codes , new phones for it , authenticator key , windows , Code and security page . Please have it in mind all these questions will be answered once this guide and procedure is been followed . Have it in mind two step verification add amazing and extra security to your Google account .
Whether you are using Gmail , Google Adsense , Google Translator etc , please use this platform to secure your account from hackers . Once this is done , no one can be able to access or manage your Google account without your permission . The person must get your consent before doing it.
How to Set up Google Two Steps Verification on Computer
- First thing is to access Google Account. Access it with any browser on your computer .
- Then from the left hand side of the panel, tap on the Security.
- Another step is to Signing Google panel on the page you are .
- Tap on 2-Step Verification.
- Next step is to tap on Get started. Just try to follow up the steps and procedure in order to secure your Google account online .
How to Set up Google Two Steps Verification on Android
With available tablet or Android phone , access device’s Settings app on the Google Manage your Google Account.
- Click on Security. It will appear on the top hand side of the page .
- Then under “Signing in to Google,” Just click on 2-Step Verification.
- Another step to take is to click on Get started . Once this step and procedure is followed , your Google two step verification is already at hand .
How to Set up Google Two Steps Verification on iPhone and iPad
- With any available iPhone or iPad, just to go Gmail app on the device .
- Click on the Menu side . Its Settings that particular account . Then you can now Manage your Google Account. But for those users who do not use Gmail , can as well Connect to myaccount.google.com.
- Click on the Security. It will show on the right hand side on top .
- Then under it you will see “Signing in to Google,”
- Please click on the 2-Step Verification.
- Just tap or click on Get started. Am sure you are getting there by following the steps and procedure like others are doing like away .
Just try to know 2-Step Verification which is called two-factor authentication add more layer of security to any definite account. Just follow up the steps in order to enable and set it up, But first you need to signing online with the use of
- Password and phone or any secured key thing.
For any comments or questions , use the empty box for quick reply from us . Thanks !