My Optus email registration is the gateway to be a member of this telecommunication company . The best thing that can happen to you is to register with these Australian company email to access everything you want . By creating new account with Optus email service . Users can login or access their personal account online when they follow the instruction below .
For anyone who has forgotten their password can retrieve or recover their password through this page . Optus member service is what any interested can queue up with anytime they want . We all know that the eaiest way to communicate with any company is through email service .
Before we proceed on how to register with Optus email service and how to login to access our account online . Lets give you small tip about these company .
Optus is one of a kind, that is to say , today they holds the record of second largest telecommunication company which can be found in Australian . Australian government has done great , and good in making sure their service is seen and ranked as number one.
These amazing company is controlled and owned by subsidiary of SingTel since 2001. Though when they started new they only trades and market under Optus brand.
Good thing about OptusMyZOO email is the easiest platform to use in accessing any of Optus service . And to contact their customer service is very easy as well .
My Optus Email Account Registration
- First step to follow is to open email client program which is Thunderbird or Mozilla Outlook .
- Once you are there , go to the Main Menu: Go to ‘Tools’
- Choose or select ‘Account Settings‘ from the Main Menu
- Then from the left hand menu: Click ‘Account Actions’ the same Main Menu
- Click on ‘Add Mail Account‘
- Enter the username you’d like to present to email recipients.
- After that put or Enter your full OptusNet Email Address.
- Enter your OptusNet Email Address Password.
- The last stage is to click FINISH button . Automatically you have register to Optus email service . You can access your online anytime and anywhere.
Access My Optusnet Email Account
- Visit their website by clicking here www.optus.com.au/my-account-login Log in with your My Account username, the username you used in creating and registering your email account , not your service number
- Navigate or go to Your Services, choose the relevant service, click on Settings.
- Go to My Optus Email Accounts, click or select Manage Account.
- Last stage is to select Generate Password against the email account you need to reset the password for.
Recover My Optus Email Account Password
- Visit their website website of My Optus mail here on https://www.optus.com.au/my-account-login
- Select on Forgotten password.
- Select forgotten username or password and follow guide or instruction that will be giving to you to reset it.
Optus telecommunication provide services, they mostly owns and operates its own network infrastructure, and also uses wholesale services of the National Broadband Network and Telstra. It provides services both directly to end users and also acts as a wholesaler to other service providers such as Exetel and Amaysim. Through its Optus ‘Yes’ brand, it provides broadband, and wireless internet services. Other wholesale services include Satellite and 4G Mobile.