To ensure an affordable higher education for students all over the world, De La Salle University (DLSU) is offering the Star Scholarship at De La Salle University, Philippines .
The core aim of this scholarship program is to provide financial assistance for domestic students. The De La Salle University Star Scholarship covers both undergraduate and graduate program at the University.
De La Salle University (DLSU) was founded in 1911, then known as De La Salle College. It is a private, Catholic research university run by the De La Salle Brothers located in Manila, Philippines.
Why at the De La Salle University (DLSU)?
De La Salle University (DLSU) is a leading learner-centred and research University bridging faith and scholarship, tuned to a sustainable Earth, and in the service of Church and society, especially the poor and marginalized.
Benefits of the De La Salle University Star Scholarship
Successful awardees will receive a full waiver on tuition, laboratory fees and other miscellaneous fees throughout their stay in the University. Awardees will also receive a monthly stipend of Php10,500 to cover transportation, books, accommodation allowances and other academic-related materials.
Summary of the Scholarship Offer
University or Organization
Successful awardees will study in De La Salle University for the duration required by their courses
full waiver on tuition and monthly stipend of Php 10,500
Applications are made online
The award can be taken in the Philippines
Star Scholarship at De La Salle University, Philippines Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from the Philippines.
- Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the University.
- Qualification Criteria: Before applying, ensure you’re eligible to apply. Check your eligibility on the scholarship portal. The program provides an integrated undergraduate and graduate scholarship to high-achieving students from around the country.
How to Apply for the Star Scholarship at De La Salle University
This subhead provides you information on how to apply for the Star Scholarship at De La Salle University, Philippines. You must keenly get this part right to help you stand a chance.
Candidates intending to apply for the star scholarship at De La Salle University must do the following:
#1. candidates are advised to register in the bachelors or masters degree program at the University.
#2. candidates must also attach supporting documents. The supporting documents which an applicant for the star scholarship at de La Salle University must submit include the following:
- passport size photos
- original copy of a transcript of records
- original NSO/PSA birth certificate
- two letters of recommendation and
- a personal statement containing academic and career objectives.
#3. Admission Requirements: Students must have taken the SAT the year before application to DLSU and Grade Point Average (HSGPA) should at least be 80%.
#4. Language Requirement: Candidates must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
5 Other Scholarships Recommended for You
Below is a list of 5 other scholarship opportunities for you:
- DAAD International Programs 2021: 2021 Scholarship Guide
- $5000 King Abdulaziz University Scholarship
- The Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2021-2022 – Apply Now
- Buick Achievers Scholarship Program Worth $25,000
- 10+ Stanford University Free Online Courses With Certificates
It is our hope that you succeed in your quest for a better education. To receive notification for new scholarship offers, kindly subscribe to our email list to receive quick notification before its late.