Tumblr Two-Factor Authentication Set up is the only way to access this platform to secure and protect account online. There are over billions of hackers or outsiders who are looking for a way to access or manipulate people account , with two factor authentication , such account is highly secured and protected online . Please have it in mind it works with two steps verification .
Also , know that all social media needs and wants two factor authentication . Without it , someone else can easily access or login to your personal account without such person permission or consent . Apart from login or sign in process on Tumblr , there are some other steps which is applied in order to secure and protect account online.
A lot of questions has been asked like google authenticator , tumblr request , tumblr help , tumblr help messages , tumblr code , google authenticator iPhone , code and many more . All these questions should not confuse you of any kind . The only way to secure or add extra layer of security to account is to set up or enable two factor authentication on Tumblr account. My wife and i are really sure no one access our Tumblr because we have applied extra security to it .
Tumblr is a known microblogging and social media platform. The known American website was founded and enacted by David Karp in the year 2007 . Since the enactment and establishment of it , they have made wave in the world . Tumblr gives users room to post any multimedia , including any type of content to a very short-form blog. From here , other bloggers or site owners can follow others through online .
How to Set up Two Factor Authentication On Tumblr
- First thing to do is access your account with https://www.tumblr.com/
- Tap on the “Settings” which appears below account menu side . It shows at top hand side of the dashboard .
- Another step which needs to be followed is to , go to Security place , enable “Two-factor authentication on the page you are .
- You can now choose either you will like to receive a given code through text or an authenticator app. Have it in mind that Tumblr is into Google Authenticator
Am sure that from this steps and procedure one can now enable or set up two factor authentication on this social media platform meant for bloggers .
How to Disable Two-factor Authentication on Tumblr
Lets just say that we do not know your reasons for disabling it , but here is the only way to disable your own Two factor authentication.
- Go to your account settings, on the page.
- Enter your account password on the page .
- Then you can login to your account , it will be without another extra verification step. Am sure from doing this , it is already disabled . But once its disable , better know that the only security you have is the logging process which is not good enough .
All social media like Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , and some other dating site have created two factor authentication for users security . Its not only applicable here . Please set up or enable it from this way to enjoy online.
For any comments or questions , use empty box down this page for quick reply from us. Thanks !