Zoom Two-Factor Authentication Set up is a platform created by zoom video communication , in order to secure and protect your account more . Its totally different from login or signing process . This one adds extra layer of security to zoom account. People or Zoom users are seriously complaining on how hackers or outsiders are accessing their account .
From this page , one will be able to learn and set up zoom two factor authentication on their device. Enjoy Zoom video communication platform to last call . Two steps verification is same thing with two factor authentication . Because it comes in when one finishes login or accessing their Zoom account with username and password .
Lets give Zoom review , reason for creating it and impact made. Zoom Video Communications, Inc. is very important American communications company . The technology company headquarter is situated and located at San Jose, California. Since the establishment of this company , all their users are giving good account of their services . Zoom provides and gives videotelephony and also online chat platform .
Two-factor authentication (2FA) which is also two-step signing or login process needs a well generated code on a given mobile app in support to username and password of that your account . Administration can enable or set up 2FA for all their users, needing Zoom to set up or enable 2FA or two steps verification’s to access Zoom official site . Then you can reset an old existing 2FA setup in case a user lost access or login process to 2FA app. Then such Users needs to set up or enable 2FA with use of a supported app on the device .
Zoom Two Factor Authentication Set up
- First thing is to login to Zoom.us Signing to their Zoom web portal.
- Go to the menu, tap on Advanced .
- And tap on Security.
- Tap on the place which is close to Use 2-step verification with a Google Authenticator.
- Choose one of these good options to select the users to enable or set up 2FA for .
- Last thing is to tap on Save.
Zoom Resetting 2FA For a User
- First thing is to access or Sign in Zoom web portal on the page .
- Click on the menu .
- Tap on Advanced , tap Security.
- Tap on reset two-factor verification for this user.
- Put your email address or username.
- Tap on the Reset.
Zoom Setting up Two Factor Authentication For user
If the Zoom admin has been enabled to two-factor authentication (2FA) for that your account , you will then need to set up or enable 2FA anytime you first login Zoom portal.
Note: Incase you have more mobile devices to access , consider setting up or enabling 2FA on the multiple devices for anyone who loses it .
- Sign in or access Zoom web portal which is your admin has enabled 2FA.
Zoom now be shown to a QR code.
- Access 2FA app on that device and also it is use it to scan QR code on that Zoom web portal on the page .
The TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION app will now generate a 6-digit one-time code for you .
- Put in generated code on the Verification code place .
- Tap on the Continue to finish or summarize setting up 2FA.
For anyone who is asking about zoom authentication , google authenticator , zoom free 2fa, zoom basic 2fa, zoom meeting password length , zoom authentication profiles , zoom qr code , all these questions will be answered once followed any of this step .
Then for any comments or questions , use empty box down the page for quick reply . Thanks !